85 Hour Yoga Alliance Training
Yoga for the Childbearing Year
This Training will enable you to teach not only prenatal and an introduction to postnatal but will increase your comfort in teaching, restorative yoga, pranayama, meditation, yoga for beginners, seniors and for all whose movement may be compromised.
This is for pregnant moms, yoga teachers, doulas, midwives, nurses, doctors or for anyone who cares to think deeply about how we give birth and parent.
- Move with women into conscious and empowered being, in pregnancy, labor, birth and parenting
- Anatomy, Physiology & Psychology: Understand the changes of perinatal period on all mind/body systems
- Poses, variations, modifications, yoga therapeutics for all trimesters and much more!
- Create a prenatal class series and practice teach
- Delve into Post pregnancy yoga and understand the body systems effected by pregnancy and birth
This training program is in 2 parts, you may take part 1 now and, with permission, wait to take Part 2. You can take any part of this series for CEU’s.
If you wait more than 8 months to finish the full series a refresher may be required.
For cost information Click Here
“Thank you thank you for such a delicious, nourishing, grounding, rejuvenating, learning experience. xoxo” SYG
“I thought the training was life changing. It opened me up in many ways. Counting the days till I come back.” KM
“I was so lucky to do this Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Abigail last year -a midwife who is so wise and so beautifully nurturing and inspiring! I recommend every woman to learn with Abigail!” RG